Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello Lori

Well if u ever get on this blog thing then you will notice this blog I just posted.  Ha we'll I read your blogs and next time make sure you log out!! Anyway I liked your blogs they where very exhilarating, though I'm just an average student and don't know much I would say it was a good story, keep it up!!!  And FYI I'm a bit of a wise talker from time to time and I say if you really hate swimming so much rise up and takeaway stand even if she's your mother because even though she will be furious, a mother always understands and if not thn take pride in your self.  Also I to enjoy the winter, forget the summer seriously who wants to be hot n sweaty when u could be chilled and by a fireplace or something with your soul mate. Well I pretty much just found this stuff when I got no amount of sleep last nite because of mis malaince events. Hope your days go well and keep writing because even if your career doesn't work out the one in this world that matters is you and how you live it and if your ever online for playstation3 and read for some zombies look me up! Though I forgot my ID thingy so maybe if I'm ever on this iPad and u forgot to sign out again ill put it in the next blog ;D peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment