Tuesday, June 14, 2011

First post: A piece of me

Many people have asked me about what type of things I like to do and what I always tell them is that writing is my passion. And I understand if some of you may thing that I'm weird. It's cool writings not for everyone but I love it and I hope to be an author someday so here is something I've just made up (on the spot). Please critique me as you wish I absolutley love critics:

Four steps out the front door and Blair was completly drenched, the rain plastering her long black hair to her skin. Her goosebumps were transparent under her soaking wet nightgown as various bits of twigs and pine needles stabbed the soles of her feet. Approaching the edge of the woods, she could see the glow of lights surrounding the perimiter of Roswell and the black of moist night time forest in either dirrection.
Blair could hear him behind her closer, closer until she could feel the very chill of his breath running down her spine. Her lungs burned and her vision was blurred with rain and tears. Blair's feet flew from under her as a fallen tree limb tripped her and she heard the audible sound of her cheek bone shattering as her face crashed against a rock. Blair let out a yelp as her body was suspended above the ground by a fistful of hair. Her body was slammed against a nearby tree, her heart hammering in her chest. Her shoulders were pinned against the tree as the stranger hissed, " Tell me where you've hidden it and your precious little skull will remain intact.
Blair gave a whimper, " I don't know I swear!"
The man pursed his lips. He was getting very tired of this and he wasnt leaving without an answer. He had traveled too long to return empty handed and if he didn't find the amulet soon, Mortimer would have his head.
" You're lying to me my dear. I know you are. My sources led me to you and if you refuse to cooperate I will be happy to kill you slower."
" P-please. I don't know what you're talking about" she was beggining to unhinge.
" Well I'm terribly sorry deary but if you're intent is to be so strict, then I'm afraid you're no longer important to me."
Blair tried to scream but her air supply was cut off by a large gloved fist around her throat that was refusing to come unclenched. The stranger plunged his razor- sharp fangs into her juggular and deep rivers of crimson splashed onto his tougne. Blair tore at his hands, begging him to stop as death slowly overtook her. She gave one final shiver of fear which only caused the man to enjoy his meal that much more. The blood was always sweeter when the victims racing heart was forcing it down your throat.


I hope you liked this little bit of what I love to do. Some of my HUGE inspirations are Heather Brewer and the CoVT series that she put together. (Chronicles of Vladimir Tod) Also, Stephen King. when I grow up I hope to be able to express gore, emotion, and thrill all on the same page with as much detail as he doeswith every novel he makes. And by the way, please. If you're going to critique me on this please don't ask why I made it about vampires. I think I've asked nicely enough. Anyway, thank you so much for reading and there will be more posts to come I promise.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment